Pride In The Work We Do And The Success That We Achieve
At The Law Firm of Jacobson & Rooks, LLC, we take pride in the work that we do on behalf of our clients. We focus on every case and every transaction individually, giving it the attention it deserves. We persist through each turn a legal matter requires and every challenge that arises. No matter what stands in our way, we work through it to achieve success for our clients. We handle legal matters in several areas, with a particular focus on health care issues, labor and employment law, whistleblower law, fraud, and business law, including regularly providing general counsel services.
From our law offices in Philadelphia, we represent individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York in practice areas that include:
- Representing health care professionals such as physicians and nurses in negotiating and drafting employment contracts, helping clients establish medical practices and forming partnerships
- Protecting the rights of employees who face discrimination, retaliation or other wrongdoing at the hands of negligent employers
- Standing up for whistleblowers who have the courage to report wrongdoing
- Handling many types of government fraud claims, including those involving Medicare fraud and Medicaid fraud
- Helping business owners with many of their legal issues, including commercial contracts, employee handbooks, sexual harassment policies, social media policies, commercial litigation, entity formation and dissolution, and compliance matters involving among other complicated regulatory schemes, the Affordable Care Act.